Christmas means peppermint everything. Peppermint recipes, crafts, and more! It’s the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season this year.
Some people love pumpkin spice and get really excited during fall but for me, it’s peppermint in winter that makes me excited. I love the flavor and the smell.
Each year I enjoy making new peppermint recipes and crafts using peppermint essential oil. There are so many great things you can do with peppermint I thought it would be fun to share some.
I love to keep lists like this on a note page in my Christmas planner. If I end up with extra time to make more things I will look at the list and pick something out. Really hoping to have some time to make some of these peppermint goodies this year.
- Peppermint Bark Fudge from Sugar Spun Run
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies from Liv for Cake
- Peppermint Bark from A Modern Homestead
- Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake from Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Peppermint Bark Brownies from Mom Life Made Easy
- Peppermint Cupcakes from Sunshine and Hurricanes
- Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies from Taste And See
- Peppermint Brownies from All She Cooks
- Chocolate Mint Filled Chocolates from An Italian in my Kitchen
- Fizzy Peppermint Bath Salts from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Beauty Through Imperfection
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Gift Jars from Artful Homemaking
- Vanilla Mint Soap from Beauty Crafter
- Peppermint Vanilla Lip Scrub from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Peppermint Hand Cream from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Peppermint Bath Bombs from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Peppermint Play Dough from CincyShopper
- Peppermint Foot Soak from Eat Thrive Glow
- Candy Cane Room Spray from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Moisturizing Bath Soak from Bren Did
- Peppermint Lip Balm from I Don’t Have Time For That!
Don’t forget to get your Christmas planner to keep track of all the fun recipes and crafts you want to try out.