Welcome to Retro Housewife Goes Green. I’m Lisa and I’m passionate about homemaking and love to share that passion with you here on the site.
Whether you are new here or just looking for more posts to enjoy this is a great place to see the current favorite blog posts on the site according to readers.
Readers’ Favorite Retro Housewife Goes Green Posts
- 1950’s Cleaning Routine
- Frugal Tips from 1940’s Housewives
- How to Make Farro in the Instant Pot
- Ditch the Yoga Pants, Embrace the House Dress
- How to Make Trash Can Deodorizer Tabs
- 1950’s Housewife Weight Loss Tips
- 30 Delicious Recipes Using a Rotisserie Chicken
- How to Be a Good Wife
- Why You Shouldn’t Make the Bed in the Morning
- How to Be a 1950’s Housewife
If you are looking for even more of my top homemaking posts be sure to check out the Ultimate Homemaking Guide. It’s full of more of my best posts that will help you improve your homemaking.
Follow for More Great Homemaking Information
If you want to connect even more you can follow Retro Housewife Goes Green on social media.
And join the Homemaking for Everyone Facebook group to ask questions and connect with other homemakers.
Want to get new blog posts sent to your email? Sign up below! You will also get access to great freebies.