Wanting to freshen up your Halloween decorations. These DIY Halloween decor projects are a fun and easy way to add new decor to your home this Halloween.
I’ve enjoyed decorating seasonally since I was a kid. I’ve also always enjoyed crafting. Combining these things can help you have unique seasonal decor.
With Pinterest, it’s easier than ever to create DIY Halloween decorations. There are so many fun ideas out there and lots of great inspiration.
I love looking through Pinterest for ideas and I want to share some of my favorites.
DIY Halloween Decorations
- Easy Fabric Scrap Candy Garland from Swoodson Says
- Black Lace Wreath from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Wire Hanger Bats from Good + Simple
- Bat Tree Center Piece from ABCs & Garden Peas
- Pottery Barn Inspired Pumpkin Luminary from Bren Did
- Halloween Ornament Wreath from Where the Smiles Have Been
Additional Resource: Recycled Halloween Crafts
- Boo Sign from Birkley Lane Interiors
- Crayon Drip Pumpkin from Thrifty Jinxy
- Halloween Pillows from Sweet Red Poppy
- Floating Witch Hat Luminary from Polkadot Chair
- Glow in the Dark Pumpkins from One Little Project
- Dollar Store Halloween Village from The 36th Avenue
Additional Resource: Natural Halloween Treats
- Gold Pumpkins from Hip2Save
- Yarn Halloween Garland from Growing Up Gabel
- Ribbon Wreath from Landeelu
- Trash Bag Spider Web from Fast Forward
- Yard Monsters from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Wicked Witch Legs from Grillo Designs
- Embroidery Hoop Spider Web Wreath from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Wall Spider Web from The Art of Doing Stuff
- Paper Bat Lamp from Young House Love
Do you prefer cute or scary Halloween decorations? We have a mix in my house. It’s such a fun holiday to decorate for. It’s also the start of lots of fun holidays!
Getting ready for Thanksgiving? Get your Thanksgiving planner and have a stress-free and organized Thanksgiving.