These fun Halloween bath bombs are a fun, non-food treat for Halloween. They smell amazing and are a lot of fun to make.
I love bath bombs but they can get a bit pricey. Thankfully making them yourself is super easy. Making special ones for holidays is really fun and they make amazing gifts.
Last Christmas I made peppermint-scented snowflake bath bombs. They were cute and smelled so good. I plan to make more this Christmas.
I decided I needed some bath bombs for Halloween as well. I found a great silicone pumpkin mold that makes these bath bombs adorable.
I love citrus scents so thought orange would be a fun scent for these Halloween bath bombs. I use essential oils to scent my bath bombs because they are safer than fragrance oils which often contain phthalates.
Normally I don’t bother to dye my bath bombs but this time I used a little food coloring to make them orange. Pumpkins need to be orange, right? Honestly, it’s optional but it is pretty cute to make them orange.
Orange Halloween Bath Bombs
- Silicone mold
- Spray bottle with water
1. Mix all of your dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix the orange essential oil, apricot oil, and dye in a pourable container. With the food coloring keep it light, you can add more carefully later if you need to.
3. Slowly add the oils to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Slowly spray a little water in the dry ingredients, mixing well after each spray. Water activates the citric acid and makes it fizz, adding the water too quickly will make it fizz.
5. Once the mixture feels a bit like damp sand and can hold it’s the shape, press firmly into your mold and let dry overnight to 24 hours depending on the size.
6. Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.