Want to stay organized for holidays throughout the year? Create a holiday binder with everything you need to have stress-free and wonderful holidays.
I love the holiday season, starting with Halloween and going to my favorite holiday Christmas. I love everything about the holidays during this time of the year but stress can often get in the way.
I have found that planning makes all of the difference. If I know what I want to do and my priorities I can have a much better and happier holiday season.
Creating a Holiday Binder system that contains my holiday planners plus any other paperwork I may need for the holiday season keeps me organized and on track.
I’ve talked about my homemaking management binder before and you could just make this a section of that binder but I like to make a separate holiday binder and I wanted to share how I made mine.
How to Create a Holiday Binder
- Pick out a binder. I used a plain 3-ring binder with a clear sheet on the front for a cover.
- Decide which holidays you want to include. I currently have included Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I plan to add more holidays later.
- Print your planning sheets. I recommend checking out my holiday planners. I currently offer Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All are un-dated so you can use them year after year.
- Add sheets to the binder. You can either use sheet protectors or pouch out holes. I like to use sheet protectors so the pages stay looking good and you can even use wet-erase markers on them if you want.
- Add divider pages. I like to use scrapbook paper and create cute divider pages. I add a tab to mine so it’s easy to find each holiday.
- Fill out your sheets. Now just fill out the planner sheets and start using your planner.
Be sure you keep your planner in an easy-to-access place and it’s best if you will see it often to help you remember to use it.
- Halloween Planner
- Thanksgiving Planner
- Christmas Planner
- Holiday Binder Cover Printable
- Wet-Erase Markers
- A Stress-Free Christmas: A Complete How-To Guide
- Free Organized Thanksgiving Course
- 6 Ways to Plan for Christmas Now
- Staying Organized with a Christmas Planner
Sign up below for access to the free resource library and to get more holiday tips delivered to your inbox.