Want to stay organized for holidays throughout the year? Create a holiday binder with everything you need to have stress-free and wonderful holidays.
I love the holiday season, starting with Halloween and going to my favorite holiday Christmas. I love everything about the holidays during this time of the year but stress can often get in the way.
I have found that planning makes all of the difference. If I know what I want to do and my priorities I can have a much better and happier holiday season.
Creating a Holiday Binder system that contains my holiday planners plus any other paperwork I may need for the holiday season keeps me organized and on track.
I’ve talked about my homemaking management binder before and you could just make this a section of that binder but I like to make a separate holiday binder and I wanted to share how I made mine.
How to Create a Holiday Binder
- Pick out a binder. I used a plain 3-ring binder with a clear sheet on the front for a cover. Click here for a free cover printable.
- Decide which holidays you want to include. I currently have included Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I plan to add more holidays later.
- Print your planning sheets. I recommend checking out my holiday planners. I currently offer Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All are undated so you can use them year after year.
- Add sheets to the binder. You can either use sheet protectors or pouch out holes. I like to use sheet protectors so the pages stay looking good and you can even use wet erase markers on them if you want.
- Add divider pages. I like to use scrapbook paper and create cute divider pages. I add a tab to mine so it’s easy to find each holiday.
- Fill our your sheets. Now just fill out the planner sheets and start using your planner.
Be sure you keep your planner in an easy to access place and it’s best if you will see it often to help you remember to use it.
- Halloween Planner
- Thanksgiving Planner
- Christmas Planner
- Holiday Binder Cover Printable
- Wet Erase Markers
- A Stress-Free Christmas: A Complete How-To Guide
- Free Organized Thanksgiving Course
- 6 Ways to Plan for Christmas Now
- Staying Organized with a Christmas Planner
Sign up below for access to the free resource library and to get more holiday tips delivered to your inbox.