Spring is here! I’m so happy to be ditching boots, coats, and snow! Since I live in Oklahoma we don’t typically have terrible winters but we did end up with a fair amount of snow and ice this year. Winter is my least favorite season, I’m not a fan of being cold or everything being brown and dead.
With spring finally here I wanted to share my spring must-haves. These are the items I can’t be without during the spring.
*This post contains affiliate links. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own.*
- Natural Bug Spray– We tend to get a lot of mosquitoes in the spring. While most bug sprays have very harmful ingredients there are some great options out there that use essential oils to protect against bugs. Badger Anti-Bug Spray is one good option.
- Cork Wedges– I love cork wedges for spring. They are easy to walk in and great for my spring dresses and skirts. These white wedges from ModCloth are on the top of my shoe wish list!
- Natural Nail Polish– Now that open-toe shoes are back it’s time to paint my toenails more regularly. I like to use non-toxic nail polishes like Scotch Nail Polish.
- Floral Skirts– I love floral print and spring is the perfect time to wear it! The one above is from Hearts of Haute. It’s made in the USA and only $48.
- Sun Protect– Juice Beauty’s CC Cream is a spring favorite of mine! It has sun protect, a must for my fair skin, and it is also great for your skin.
- Iced Tea– I love tea all year but in the spring and summer I start drinking more iced tea. Choice Organic Classic Black is my favorite tea to use for making iced tea. I’m drinking a cup right now, yum!
- Glass Straws– To go along with iced tea, I love using straws but I don’t want to waste disposable ones. Glass Dharma glass straws are beautiful and great for tea, smoothies, lemonade and all of your other spring favorites.
- Glass Water Bottle– I’m terrible about drinking enough water but having a water bottle with me helps. I love the glass water bottles from Lifefactory. They are easy to clean, non-toxic, and beautiful! Confession, sometimes I use them for iced tea!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see more of the things I’m loving this spring!