This chicken dish uses only a handful of simple ingredients like Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo, who was kind enough along with Mambo Sprouts to sponsor this post. It’s a very simple dish that tastes delicious and like you spent hours making it.
There is often this idea that if you cook from scratch meals are always going to be complicated. That’s simply not true. Sure some meals will take longer but there are many great simple recipes out there for busy days.
When I’m meal planning I try to come up with a mixture of meals, a handful that are a bit more complicated with mostly simple dishes. I’m always on the lookout for recipes that use simple ingredients, taste amazing, and take minimal effort.
While I try to mostly cook meals from scratch I don’t make every single thing from scratch. When I can find a pre-made item that has good ingredients and it won’t really save me much or any money to make it from scratch, I buy it. Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo is one of those foods.
Chosen Foods is a San Diego based health food company that believes real food provides true nourishment. They specialize in healthy fats, plant-based proteins, and ancient superfoods and are committed to never using artificial flavors, preservatives or GMOs.
Everything you need to know about Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo
- Wholesome source of MCTs
- Non-GMO Project verified
- Soy & Canola free
- Made with cage-free, organic eggs
- Clean ingredients, crazy good taste!
- Coconut Oil Mayo is the 5th clean-label mayo in Chosen Foods’ condiment collection. Check out the rest by clicking here.
I’m always excited to find brands that care about the ingredients they use. Chosen Food is one of those brands.
Now it may sound weird to use mayo for parmesan chicken but it doesn’t really provide favor as much as make the dish creamy. It’s really the perfect thing to coat the chicken with for this dish. Just trust me. I’m not even a big mayo eater, the main thing I eat it in is tuna.
- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Mix the cheese and mayo in a bowl, set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165°F.
I like to serve these with a side of farro, rice or pasta, and a vegetable. Leftovers are great in wraps or sandwiches!
Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo is available at select Kroger locations as well as online at chosenfoods.com. BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE (one per customer) Discount code: COCONUTBOGO (case sensitive)
If you make this recipe take a photo and share it on Twitter or Instagram with #retrohousewiferecipes or share it on my Facebook page. I love seeing your creations!