Craving cheesecake but don’t want to make a whole cheesecake? Try these mini mint cheesecakes with mint cookie crusts. They are easy to make and delicious! These mini mint cheesecakes feature Fudge Mint Cookies from Back to Nature, which are this post’s sponsor.
I love cheesecake but rarely want to make a whole cheesecake. It can be a lot of work and for just two people it’s a lot! That’s why I love mini cheesecakes baked in muffin tins.
You get nice single-serving-sized cheesecakes quickly and you can even freeze some to have for later if you don’t need a full dozen at once. One of my favorite mini cheesecake recipes is this mint cheesecake recipe. They are light and refreshing and the cookie crust is amazing.
A lot of mint cheesecakes seemed to use Oreo crusts, which are great but I wanted something different. I decided to use Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies for my crust.
They are delicious and have good ingredients. They are one of my favorite store-bought cookies. They work really well for a cheesecake crust and the flavor is perfect with the mint cheesecake.
Back To Nature is one of my favorite brands. You’ve likely seen other recipes I’ve made using their products. I buy their cookies, crackers, and other products all of the time.
I believe the Fudge Mint Cookies were the first of their products I bought and I’ve been hooked ever since. You can find their products in most groceries stores or even on Amazon.
You can just put one cookie in the bottom of your cupcake liners and use that as a crust but I like making a real crust even better so that’s what I did. Often these kinds of crusts call for added sugar but the cookies are plenty sweet on their own so I didn’t add any. The crust was still perfect and sweet.
- 1 1/4 cup finely crushed Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies, about 16 cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide in the muffin tin equally. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg and peppermint extract; mix just until incorporated on low.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over the cookie crusts, dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set.
- Remove from oven, let cool and remove from pan.
- Chill for several hours or overnight, enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 291mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 5g
More Delicious Recipes
If you are looking for another recipe using Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies try my Hidden Fudge Mint Cookies. They are really good!