Instant Pot soup recipes are great to keep on hand for those busy nights when you need a quick and delicious dinner.
I’ve had my Instant Pot for a few years now. I got on the bandwagon early thanks to a friend sharing it with me. I was actually looking for a lead-free slow cooker and struggling to find one I was sure was safe. A friend told me about the Instant Pot which has a stainless steel, lead-free insert.
While it’s different than a slow cooker it can be used similarly so I was very interested. It took me no time at all to fall in love. It’s easy to use and works so well for many of our favorite dishes. I think the moment I knew just how useful it was, was when I cooked a frozen whole chicken in it.
However, I think my favorite thing to make in the Instant Pot is soup. It’s so easy and delicious. I also like the keep warm feature so we can have multiple bowls and it stays warm.
Every soup I’ve made in the Instant Pot so far has been better than the stovetop version. Our favorite is broccoli, potato, and cheese. I’m still perfecting this recipe but I will share when it’s ready. Until then I’ve gathered some delicious Instant Pot soup recipes from other bloggers.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Smoked Gouda Potato Soup from Life With Dee
- Chicken Taco Soup from Paleo Bailey
- Broccoli Cheese Soup from Dinner with the Rollos
- Zuppa Toscana from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Split Pea Soup from The Typical Mom
- Corn Chowder from Busy Bliss
- Italian Sausage Soup (sadly this post has been deleted, I will add a new one soon)
- Low-Calorie Vegetable Soup from Life With Dee
- Beef Stew from Carmy
- Tomatillo Pork Soup from From Pasta to Paleo
- Carrot Soup with Lemongrass & Cilantro from Instant Pot Eats
- Beef and Vegetable Soup from Berry & Maple
- Leftover Vegetable Soup from Garden in the Kitchen
- Loaded Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Joy Filled Eats
- Hamburger Orzo Soup from Busy Mommy Media
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup from The Food and the Fix
- French Onion Soup from The Starving Chef
- Lentil Soup from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Chicken Noodle Soup from Savory Tooth
- Thai Curry Zucchini Soup from My Life Cookbook
- Chicken Marsala Mushroom Soup from This Old Gal
Want to make meal planning easier and use your Instant Pot more? Get a free Instant Pot meal plan from Eat at Home.