Save money while shopping at Whole Foods Market with an Amazon Prime membership. Learn how and what deals you can get.
I was pretty excited when Whole Foods Market came to Oklahoma City. The produce, meat counter, and bakery are hard to beat. I have even found ways to save money on groceries while shopping there.
The Whole Foods Market brand is often more affordable than name brand natural food at other stores. However, if I only shop at Whole Foods instead of being selective with what I get there it does hurt my food budget.
Amazon buying Whole Foods Market meant you can now get some Whole Foods Market brand items on Amazon and they cut some prices. This was nice but the real benefit came over the last couple of month.
Now Amazon Prime members get amazing deals. If you like to shop at Whole Foods Market you want to know about these benefits.
Amazon Prime Benefits at Whole Foods Market
- There are exclusive deals for Amazon Prime members. For example, this month when they had an amazing deal on organic whole chickens. They were only $1.99 a pound.
- You get an extra 10% off of sale prices. This can really add up. I try to mostly buy items from Whole Foods when they are on sale and this makes that even better for my food budget.
- Select cities can get free 2-hour delivery.
- If you have an Amazon Prime credit card you will get 5% cash back on all Whole Foods purchases.
How to Start Saving at Whole Foods
- Sign up for Amazon Prime.
- Download the Whole Foods app and connect your Amazon Prime membership with the app.
- Scan the app when you shop at Whole Foods.
- Bonus: Get the Amazon Prime credit card to get an extra 5% back.
Get a free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial.
Shopping smart will also help you save more at Whole Foods. Check out these additional resources to learn more.
- 30 Ways to Save Money on Groceries
- Reduce Your Grocery Budget by Breaking These Bad Habits
- Apps That Help You Save a lot of Money on Groceries
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money
Sign up below for my mailing list to get a free Once a Month Grocery Shopping Guide.