This bundle isn’t currently available. Sign up to be notified when it’s back.
Almost a year ago I wrote about how I felt like I was failing as a housewife. I wish I could say since that post I had become the perfect housewife and I was feeling much less stressed, but I’m not! I’m still struggling to fit everything in and keep up with it all. I’m overwhelmed by it all and not staying caught up at all.
Please tell me that some of you feel this way as well! I doubt I’m alone so I want to share an amazing resource I’ve found to help with this issue. It’s the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
I just bought and downloaded the bundle and I’m loving all of the resources. I’m excited to learn from other homemakers that have felt overwhelmed as well.
The bundle includes eBooks, eCourses, printables, and more. The resources cover cleaning, DIY, finances, cooking, meal planning, holidays, homeschooling, marriage, organizing, health, working from home and more!
What’s Included in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences
- 14 printable packs
You get all of these resources, a $1247 value, for only $29.97! That’s around 30 cents per book! And if you still aren’t sure, don’t worry there is a 30-day money back guarantee.
My Favorites in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
These are some of the resources in the bundle that I’m most excited about.
- Green Your Life: A Guide to Natural, Eco-Friendly Living by Emily McClements
- Lotions, Potions, Salves, and Sprays: Natural Products for Your Home and Coop by Lisa Steele
- Treat Yourself: Real Food Desserts by Kate Tietje
- Coffee Filters to Cheese Graters: Creative Ways to Use Just About Everything by Tara Ziegmont
- Frugal Real Food Meal Plans by Tiffany Terczak
- Christmas Planner 2015 by Jill Craft
- 50 Frugal Dates by Jenny Martin
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Your Simple Home Handbook by Elsie Callender
- The Homemaker’s Companion: A Home Management System by Lindsey Stomberg
- 25 Days to a Happier Home by Alison Wood
- Living Green in an Artificial World by Sarah Pope
- How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul) by Ruth Soukup
All of the resources I already talked about wasn’t enough, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle comes with some amazing bonuses.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
What Do I Think About the Bundle
I downloaded the bundle today and I, of course, haven’t had time to read it all but I am amazed at all of the resources I got. I’m already feeling less stressed knowing I have these resources to help me.
After ordering I got my email very quickly and was able to start downloading. The download menu is so easy to use. The first thing I have downloaded is Simply Clean Home by Nina Nelson. I’m excited to start reading it. Let me know if you want reviews of these eBooks as I finish them.
I highly recommend checking out The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. However, time is running out! It will only be available from now until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27th.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!