Get ready for autumn with this ultimate autumn homemaking guide. It has cleaning tips, recipes, home decor, DIY projects, and so much more.
Our homes need some special attention at the start of new seasons. It’s a time to refresh things and change things up a bit. I’ve shared a lot over the years about ways to get our homes ready for autumn and I thought I’d pull all of those things together to help you prepare.
I also have gotten some great tips from friends that you will want to check out. After you read this guide I’m sure you are going to want to get started right away.
I like to start in September, that’s when it starts to feel like autumn to me. Well, not always outside, it’s still in the 90s here, but when I’m in the air-conditioned house I feel the start of autumn. I think that counts.
Autumn Homemaking Tips
Autumn Crafts & DIY
- Frugal DIY Fall Decor Ideas
- Fall Diffuser Blends
- Orange Spice Air Freshener
- Fall Carpet Freshener with Essential Oils
Getting Ready for Fall Guide
Want tips and tricks sent to your inbox? Check out the FREE Getting Ready for Fall Guide. You’ll get all my fall favorites and so much more.
Autumn Homemaking Tips from Friends
I have some pretty amazing blogging friends and I had to share some of my favorite posts from them. If you like the posts be sure to follow their blogs as well. They all share such great homemaking advice.
- Fall Cleaning Checklist from Unexpectedly Domestic
- 35 Fall Activities for the Whole Family from A Modern Homestead
- 11 Insanely Easy Ways to Decorate for Fall from Organized Motherhood
- 10 Ways to Embrace Autumn from Life With Dee
- How to Give an Old Wreath an Inexpensive Makeover from Good + Simple
- Fall Throw Blankets & Fall Pillows from Everyday Savvy
- 12 Creative and Cozy Dollar Store Fall Decor Ideas from Artful Homemaking
- The Best Fall Instant Pot Recipes from Organizing Moms
My Favorite Autumn Home Products
- Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider Scented Cleaners
- Fall Essential Oils and Candles
- Autumn Home Favorites on Amazon
More Autumn Homemaking Resources
If you want to get even more autumn homemaking tips and tricks be sure that you are a member of the FREE Retro Housewife Goes Green Community. I share a lot over there and there are almost 800 other homemakers sharing as well.
It’s a fun community and the perfect place to ask any homemaking questions you have and connect with other homemakers. No matter what kind of homemaker you are this community is for you.