A few months ago I joined a local gym to try and increase my fitness level and lose some weight. This gym has an indoor pool and I love to swim and find it to be some of the best exercise for my asthma and fibromyalgia. My mom and I have been trying to go twice a week, we don’t always make it but we are enjoying it when we do. However, this did mean I needed a new swimsuit as my old one was way too small. I got it when I was like 14 so this wasn’t surprising, ha.
With swimsuits you can’t really find natural fibers but thanks to Eco Swim, I was able to get a greener swimsuit! Eco Swim swimwear is not only green but also super cute. They were nice enough to send me one to try out and I love it. I don’t love the way my ribs look, they are rotated, and I’m curvy, so I’m pretty picky about my swimsuits. One pieces don’t fit me correctly but most two pieces show my ribs and the fact that I’m not in the best shape haha. The swimsuit I picked from Eco Swim is a tankini with a cute bottom that has a little skirt over it. I love it! Here is a picture of my swimsuit.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- Made in the USA, including the fabric.
- Cute styles.
- Eco Swim helps promote cleaning up beaches and reducing our impact.
- Very well made, they should last for a long time. I’ve washed and worn mine several times and it looks great.
- A little pricey, though since it seems to be higher quality it should last longer than most swimsuits.
- Made from polyester, but this again is only kind of a con. I haven’t seen swimsuits made from anything but synthetic materials and this is made from recycled plastic which helps reduce the impact.
Right now is the time to look for a swimsuit, they are often on sale. Eco Swim is sold on several online sites, including their own website Eco Swim by AquaGreen. They are also sold at Dillard’s and several other stores, use their store locator to find stores near you. I recommend checking out Eco Swim, they have many beautiful swimsuits.
Disclaimer: I received this item from Eco Swim for free, however, I did not promise a good review. All of these thoughts are my own. Read disclaimer for more information.