Interested in Thrive Market for natural food online shopping but aren’t sure if it’s worth it? This is an honest review of Thrive Market.
I’m living in a small town in Oklahoma and our shopping options are a bit limited here. They have gotten better the last couple of years, for a long time, Walmart was basically the only option. Now we have an Aldi and a couple other stores. I love Aldi and shop there pretty often.
However, organic food is harder to come by in town. Especially less common organic options. My main solution to this is to grocery shop once a month in the Oklahoma City area. This system works really well, my mom and I shop together and make a day of it.
This doesn’t work for everyone though and even for me, some months are harder to make it happen. One thing that helps is Thrive Market. It’s an online natural food store that has amazing prices.
Years ago they gave me a free membership but I’ve also purchased one myself and they aren’t paying me for this review. I am an affiliate for them because I believe in the store.
If you have been looking for a way to save on natural food or shop for natural food online this may be for you. Keep reading to learn more about Thrive Market and my thoughts on the service and products.
My Thrive Market Review
Pros of Thrive Market
- They have a great selection of natural brands.
- Shipping is free when you spend $49 or more.
- Prices are 25%-50% off retail
- They have their own natural brand that is wonderful and affordable.
- They are always adding new products.
- With each membership, Thrive Market will give one free membership to a low-income family.
Cons of Thrive Market
- It costs $59.95 a year for a membership.
- I don’t always have $49 worth of items I want to order.
- The only meats they have so far are very large amounts.
Overall I think it’s a great store and worth the price. I highly recommend getting the free 30-day trial and checking it out. You should end up making up the membership price with savings in no time. I’ve always saved a lot more than the membership fee.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Thrive Market and get an extra 20% off your first three orders!