Want to make your favorite fast food at home? These recipes are delicious and use natural ingredients so you can feel better about eating the foods you love.
Fast food may not be the most gourmet food but we still often crave it. We don’t want to eat it often though since the ingredients often are questionable at best and it’s not always the most frugal option.
Thanks to the internet we can now find copycat recipes for some of our favorite fast food items. Many use better ingredients and therefore are a bit better for us.
It can be a lot of fun to make some of your fast food favorites at home. Since you control the ingredients it can also be great if someone in the family has food allergies and maybe can’t have their favorite fast food items anymore. Or maybe you’ve moved and no longer live near a favorite fast food place.
Whatever the reason for wanting to make your favorite fast food recipes at home you can likely find a recipe online. This list includes copycat fast food recipes that are made using natural ingredients. I’ve also included some from other countries. It would be a lot of fun to try those!
Natural Copycat Fast Food Recipes
- Chipotle Barbacoa from Wholesome Yum
- Kung Pao Chicken from Strength & Sunshine
- Panera Cream Cheese Potato Soup from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Wagamama Wok-Fried Greens from Rhian’s Recipes
- Pizza Hut Cookie Dough Skillet from Recipe This
- KFC Coleslaw from Creative Homemaking
- Big Mac Salad from Wholesome Yum
- California Pizza Kitchen White Spinach Pizza from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Nando’s Piri Piri Chicken from Recipe This
- Starbucks Ombre Pink Drink from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa from Tammilee Tips
- Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup from Shugary Treats
- Pizza Hut Breadsticks from Brown Eyed Baker
- Subway Meatball Sub from Recipe This
- Chick-fil-A Watermelon Mint Lemonade from Six Clever Sisters
- Arby’s Curly Fries from Domestic Super Hero
- Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls from Jo Cooks
- Long John Silvers Fish from CopyKat Recipes
- In-N-Out Burger from Butter Your Biscuit
- Panda Express Orange Chicken from Dinner Then Dessert
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza from Dinner at the Zoo
- Orange Julius from Lil Luna
- McDonald’s Big Mac from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice from Melanie Cooks
- Wendy’s Loaded Strawberry Fields Salad from Iowa Girl Eats
- Steak ‘n’ Shake Frisco Melt from Jam Hands
- Five Guys Fries from Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
- Sonic Ultimate Meat and Cheese Burrito from Is This My Real Life
- Arby’s Beef N’Cheddar from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets from Damn Delicious
Now you can make your fast food favorites at home! I’d love to hear what your favorite on this list is or any other’s you have found.
Also don’t forget to check out my free Once a Month Grocery Shopping Guide. It can help you save money on all the ingredients you will need for these delicious meals. Sign up in the box below and the guide will be sent straight to your inbox.