Running short on time and still need gifts? These Christmas homemade gift ideas are perfect for the last minute. They take very little time to make and you likely already have the supplies on hand.
Even when we think we are on top of things and have planned well Christmas can sneak up on us. Sometimes things come up and we need more gifts than we thought we did. Maybe you forgot someone or someone gave you a gift that you hadn’t planned on. It happens to the best of us.
The problem is most shipping deadlines have passed and time is running out to do any shopping. Plus the stores are very busy and not a lot of fun this time of year.
Skip the lines and the questionable shipping deadlines, make some last-minute DIY gifts instead. Homemade gifts can be more meaningful than a store-bought gift and can even save you money.
There are so many ideas out there, especially on Pinterest, so it can be a bit overwhelming trying to find them. I’ve searched through hundreds to find some of the best last-minute gifts for everyone on your shopping list.
Last-Minute Homemade Gift Ideas
- Rudolph Coasters from The Cards We Drew
- Peppermint Lip Scrub from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix from The Stress-Free Christmas
- $3 DIY Bow Picture Frame from Shanty 2 Chic
- Beard Oil from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Chocolate Cupcake Lip Balm from BrenDid
- Fizzy Peppermint Bath Salts from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Honey Face Mask from Artful Homemaking
- Salted Caramel Syrup from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Mocha Lip Scrub from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Hot Fudge Sauce from Brown Eyed Baker
- William Sonoma Inspired Peppermint Bark from A Modern Homestead
- Whipped Gingerbread Sugar Scrub from Sugar and Soul Co
- 12 Months of Pre-Planned Date Nights from The Thinking Closet
- Homemade Marshmallows from A Modern Homestead
Related Post: Handmade Gifts in 15 Minutes or Less
- Reindeer Thumb Print Ornament from Little Bit Funky
- Homemade Dog Treats Christmas Gift from The Stress-Free Christmas
- Wooden Sled Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies
Skip this stress next year and check out my eBook Having a Stress-Free Christmas. It will help you have a more memorable and less stressful Christmas next time around.