Get the best stocking stuffer ideas for kids and adults. 50 different ideas that everyone is sure to love and that fit in any Christmas shopping budget.
One of my favorite Christmas memory is waking up super early with my brother and going in the living room to open our stockings. We’d play with our new toys until our parents got up and we could open our gifts. It was a great time and I cherish those memories.
One year my brother and I accidentally slept in and our parents were already up. We were so disappointed that we missed out on our time that the next year we set our alarms to get up really early again.
My parents still give us stockings each year and I still look forward to them. I also fill a stocking for my husband. And while I love them and they are fun it can be hard to come up with new stocking stuffer ideas every year that are fun and not just junk.
This list of 50 ideas will help you find stocking stuffers for everyone on your list. Even those hard to buy for people.
The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- Fun holiday themed candy. (you can even find some natural candy options)
- Lego blind bags.
- Small books.
- Bookmarks with their favorite character.
- Coloring books and colored pencils.
- Fun bath toys.
- Stuffed animals.
- Sticker books.
- Activity packs. (the Dollar Spot at Target often has these around the holidays)
- Small craft kits.
- Character band-aids.
- Mini boxes of cereal that you usually won’t buy.
- Cute socks.
- Fun scrunchies, they are back!
- Tamagotchi or other fun retro toys.
- Silly Putty or small Play Doh containers.
- Travel games.
- A cute water bottle.
- Fruit snacks.
- Lip gloss.
- Mad Libs.
- Slime. (or slime making supplies)
- Reusable straw.
- Bubble bath.
- Robot kit.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Adults
- Bath bombs. (make your own)
- Nail polish sets.
- Favorite candy.
- Small umbrella in favorite color.
- A mug and some hot chocolate mix.
- A nice pen.
- Planner stickers.
- Tea or coffee.
- Essential oils.
- Ice cube molds.
- Wine stopper.
- Hand lotion.
- Brain teaser puzzles.
- Postage stamps.
- Journal or nice notebook.
- Gift cards.
- Movie tickets.
- Book light.
- Touch screen gloves.
- Thinking Putty.
- A deck of playing cards.
- Herbs and spice blends.
- Travel cocktail kit.
Write down your favorite ideas in your Christmas planner so you can remember them when you go Christmas shopping. You can add any other ideas this list sparked as well.