I always find men very hard to shop for. I try to think of ideas all year and keep a running list for people so I don’t scramble at the last minute.
One thing I have found is sometimes the easiest gift for a man is a gift basket full of their favorite things. You can even buy these items over time to spread out the cost a bit.
Father’s Day is coming up and a gift basket would make a great Father’s Day gift. Of course, these ideas work well for any occasion so if you already know what you are doing for Father’s Day you still want to save this post for later holidays.
The best part about the gift basket ideas I’m going to give you is all of the items can be purchased online from iHerb and they have fast shipping options and they ship to over 150 countries if you are running out of time.
I’ve always loved iHerb but they have become a lifesaver for me the past few months since I’ve been staying home and avoiding stores. They carry over 30,00 natural products so I’ve been able to stock up on my favorite items without leaving the house.
They have climate-controlled distribution centers to ensure quality and they have great customer service offered 24/7 in 10 different languages. I love that this is an option I can share that my international readers can actually use.
Because they have so many great products, quick shipping, and good customer service I feel like it’s the perfect place to shop for Father’s Day gifts and items for gift baskets. Plus you can stock up on some of your favorite household items and food and maybe avoid another trip to the store.
Gift Basket Ideas for Men
I’m going to show you the basket I created and share even more ideas for things you can put in your gift baskets for men. There are ideas for every type of guy.
Favorite Food Items
This is likely the category I pull from the most when making a gift basket for a guy. Everyone has treats they love so you can’t really go wrong with this idea, plus it doesn’t matter if they already have it since it’s consumable.
Treats like truffles are always nice or maybe some of their favorite sweet cereal that they haven’t indulged in for a long time. Don’t forget the savory snacks as well, things like pork rinds, the fancy kind of course, and chips are always fun.
You could also do a food theme like movie snacks, coffee, or grilling. Since Father’s Day is right in the prime grilling season a basket full of items for grilling like BBQ sauce would be a really good idea for the man that likes to grill.
Personal Care Items
Men are increasingly becoming interested in skincare and general self-grooming. Not all men on your list will want a lot of personal care products but there are likely a few things they will enjoy.
Right now we are all washing our hands a lot and using hand sanitizer. This is drying out our hands and that goes for the guys as well. They’d likely rather have their own hand lotion in a scent they enjoy instead of stealing one that isn’t a scent they prefer. There are a lot of great masculine scents out there or just looking for something pretty neutral.
Most of the men in my life are now using candles and essential diffusers. My husband often asks me to diffuse oils in his office and he has a few candles he burns from time to time. Just look for scents they will enjoy.
More Gift Basket Ideas for Men
I put together my own basket to share some ideas and show you how it can look. Mine is a fun mix of things from all of the above categories. I would also be sure to add a card to the basket. You could also include a gift card if you want a larger gift.
These are all the things in my basket to get you started thinking about what can be included in your basket. All of these items were found and purchased from iHerb.
- Alter Eco Organic Truffles– These chocolates are amazing. You will want to buy two packages so you can keep one for yourself as well.
- Annie’s Naturals BBQ Smokey Maple Sauce– This is one of our favorite BBQ sauces. It has good ingredients and is great for all kinds of food.
- Badger Company Beard Balm and Beard Oil– I love that Badger has a men’s line. Their products are wonderful and you can get a nice set of items for your bearded guys.
- Desert Essence Hand and Body Lotion– This lotion comes in a lot of scents. I used Italian Lemon because it’s a fairly light scent and one a lot of guys would enjoy.
- Epic Artisanal Pork Rinds– These are a staple in our house and are great for any guy that loves snacking, especially if they are trying to watch carbs.
- Kettle Foods Organic BBQ Chips– These are my personal favorite BBQ chips and would be great in a favorite things basket, food basket, or even a grilling basket as they pair great with hamburgers and hot dogs.
- Mount Hagen Organic Fairtrade Instant Coffee– Regular coffee beans or ground coffee would be great in a gift basket but instant coffee is the current fad. You could include the recipe for making some whipped coffee or just promise to make some for the recipient.
- Mrs. Meyer Candle– I really like these candles and have them all over my home. The basil scent is one that I think a lot of guys would like. My husband really likes this scent.
- Nature’s Path Koala Crisp Cereal– I don’t know a lot of people that don’t love a bowl of cereal from time to time. My dad always took us to buy sweet cereals when my mom wasn’t around. It can be a fun treat to include in your basket, even a bit nostalgic.
This is just a small sampling of what you will find on iHerb that is perfect for a gift basket for men or a Father’s Day gift. Every time I order I end up with a full cart because they have so many of our favorite products.
Customers will get a discount off of their iHerb order with no minimum purchase. Try it today and let me know what you think.