Amazon Prime Day is like Black Friday but in October and often better! Get great deals that are exclusive to Amazon Prime members.
Amazon Prime Day has been in the summer in the past but this year everything ended up being different. With Amazon being overwhelmed with orders from so many staying home it was put off.
The goodness is Amazon Prime Day is back! October 13th and 14th is the new date and it’s a great time to get started on some Christmas shopping.
There will be deals on electronics, clothing, movies, toys, home goods, toys, and lots more. There are even special deals leading up to Prime Day.
Not an Amazon Prime member? You still have time to sign up for a free 30-day trial that you can use to take advantage of the great deals.
- Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime or login to your account.
- Download the Amazon mobile app.
- Make a budget and a wish list. (Get a free printable shopping list)
- Follow the instructions below to find deals you want to take advantage of.
Find Great Amazon Prime Day Deals
Be sure to follow Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook and sign up for my mailing list below. I plan to share some of the top deals on both places during the sale.
You can also check the Amazon website during the sale. They will, of course, be advertising all of the deals and there will be a lot of them!
Now is a great time to get started on your Christmas gift lists. You can use the printable list that’s apart of my Christmas planner to keep track. Once you have your list simply watch for great deals you can use to save money this Christmas.
Get Bonus Credits to Spend on Prime Day
- Amazon Mobile App- Prime members that haven’t downloaded the app before can get receive a $10 credit within 7 days. (Valid on any $20 in-app purchase.)
- Shop Small Businesses- If you spend $10 on select small business products before October 12th you will earn a $10 Amazon credit to spend on Prime Day.
- Whole Foods Shopping- Spend $10 at Whole Foods before October 14th and get $10 to spend during Prime Day.
Shop Competitors for Deals
In the past competitors like Target have had sales to compete with Amazon. They haven’t been announced yet but keep an eye out. This could be a great time to get deals from many sites.
Be sure you are using Rakuten (formerly Ebates) to get cashback from Target and other stores as well.
Don’t forget to sign up below to get information about Amazon Prime Day delivered to your inbox.