Want to decorate for fall but short on funds? These fall decorating ideas are budget-friendly and easy to make.
At the first sign of fall, I’m ready to start decorating. My house always feels so cozy after I put out fall decorations. Even as a kid I loved decorating for seasons and holidays.
This year I have a new home to decorate. This, of course, has me wanting new decorations. I’ve bought some but decor can get pretty pricey and I still need everyday decor for my home so I don’t want to spend too much on the seasonal stuff.
Thanks to Pinterest it’s now easier than ever to find fall decorations you can make yourself. Some can still get pricey but there are also a lot of frugal ideas out there.
If like me you already have a lot of craft supplies on hand it can make the projects even more affordable. You can also almost always find a 40% off one item coupon from Michaels if you need to pick up more supplies. Amazon sometimes has some affordable craft supplies as well.
Some of the crafts I’ve found, use things you find in nature, which is a great way to save money and be more eco-friendly. Just be sure to clean the things you find, pine cones for one can hide bugs so be sure to prepare pine cones properly.
Frugal DIY Fall Decorating Ideas
- Wire Hanger Bats from Good + Simple
- Fall Leaves Wreath from Bren Did
- Scrap Wood Pumpkin from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Twig Letter from The Happy Housie
- PB Kids Inspired Trick or Treat Banner from Bren Did
- Rag Fall Wreath from Retro Housewife Goes Green
Related Post: 35 Ways to Enjoy Fall for Free
- Pinecone Garland from Ella Claire
- Fall Mason Jar from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Fall Banner with Book Page Leaves from Sondra Lyn at Home
- Copper Pumpkin Fall Center Piece from Up to Date Interiors
- Autumn Garland from Make & Do Crew
- Dryer Vent Pumpkin from You Brew My Tea
- Baker’s Twine Pumpkins from The Country Chic Cottage
- Burlap and Lace Utensil Holders from Dear Creatives
- Gratitude Filled Leaf Garland from Evolving Motherhood
- Wine Cork Pumpkin from Love Our Real Life
- Fall Leaf Garland from Homespun Seasonal Living
- Buffalo Check Fall Wreath from Ruffles and Rain Boots
- Harvest Corn Mason Jar from Thrifty Jinxy
- Paper Pumpkin from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Fall Pasta Decor from Cutefetti
- Origami Pumpkin Garland from Gathering Beauty
- Fall Sign from Repurpose and Upcycle
- Pallet Pumpkin Trio from The Handyman’s Daughter
- Dollar Tree DIY Pumpkins from Create and Find
- Halloween Felt Flower Frame from Moneywise Moms
- Elegant DIY Fall Wreath from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Autumn Paper Leaf Wreath from Country Hill Cottage
- Fall Burlap Wreath from Blessed Beyond Crazy
- No Sew Sweater Pumpkins from Far From Normal
- Patchwork Fabric Pumpkin from Fleece Fun
- Fall Canvas Painting from April Golightly
- White Pumpkin Flower Vase from Get Green Be Well
- White Pumpkin Decor from Making Manzanita
- Glitter Pumpkins from Simplistically Living
- Painted Maple Leaf Table Runner from Super Mom No Cape
- White Mini Pumpkin Vase from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Fence Post Pumpkins from Chicken Scratch NY
- Turkey Wreath from The Moments at Home
Another great way to decor for fall is with free printables. Check out the list of free fall printables my friend Victoria at A Modern Homestead put together.
More Fall Ideas