Want to decorate for fall but short on funds? These DIY fall decor ideas are budget-friendly and easy to make.
At the first sign of fall, I’m ready to start decorating. My house always feels so cozy after I put out fall decorations. Even as a kid I loved decorating for seasons and holidays.
This year I have a new home to decorate. This, of course, has me wanting new decorations. I’ve bought some but decor can get pretty pricey and I still need everyday decor for my home so I don’t want to spend too much on the seasonal stuff.
Thanks to Pinterest it’s now easier than ever to find DIY fall decor projects. Some can still get pricey but there are also a lot of frugal ideas out there.
If like me you already have a lot of craft supplies on hand it can make the projects even more affordable. You can also almost always find a 40% off one item coupon from Michaels if you need to pick up more supplies. Amazon sometimes has some affordable craft supplies as well.
Some of the crafts I’ve found use things you find in nature, which is a great way to save money and be more eco-friendly. Just be sure to clean the things you find, pine cones for one can hide bugs so be sure to prepare pine cones properly.
Frugal DIY Fall Decor Ideas
- Wire Hanger Bats from Good + Simple
- Fall Leaves Wreath from Bren Did
- Scrap Wood Pumpkin from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Twig Letter from The Happy Housie
- PB Kids Inspired Trick or Treat Banner from Bren Did
- Rag Wreath from Retro Housewife Goes Green
Related Post: 35 Ways to Enjoy Fall for Free
- Pinecone Garland from Ella Claire
- Fall Mason Jar from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Fall Banner with Book Page Leaves from Sondra Lyn at Home
- Copper Pumpkin Fall Center Piece from Up to Date Interiors
- Autumn Garland from Make & Do Crew
- Dryer Vent Pumpkin from You Brew My Tea
- Baker’s Twine Pumpkins from The Country Chic Cottage
- Burlap and Lace Utensil Holders from Dear Creatives
- Gratitude Filled Leaf Garland from Evolving Motherhood
Another great way to decor for fall is with free printables. Check out the list of free fall printables my friend Victoria at A Modern Homestead put together.
Starting to think about Thanksgiving? Check out my Thanksgiving planning guide to help you get started.