It’s time to buy your holiday cards and start getting them ready to mail out! I personally love giving and receiving cards but I don’t want to waste paper. Thankfully there are many recycled options available to help reduce the impact of holiday cards. These are just a few of the beautiful options you will find this year.
*This post contains affiliate links. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own*
- Happy Dappy Bits– These beautiful cards are hand drawn and made of 100% recycled paper.
- Posy Paper Co.– These cards are made using 100% post-consumer waste that is made using wind power and printed in Vancouver, BC using soy based inks.
- Paper Culture– If photo cards are more of your thing, check out Paper Culture. They made wonderful photo cards using 100% recycled cards and envelopes and they plant a tree for every order.
- Note.Ify– These cute cards are made using 100% recycled paper and made in the USA.
- Sanctuary Spring– These adorable cards are recycled and support a good cause. They are handcrafted by women that have escaped prostitution in the Philippines. Through Sanctuary Spring these woman can now provide for their families in a safe way.
Do you send out cards for the holidays? Have you ever looked into sending eco-friendly cards? Share in the comments and join the conversation.