Have you heard of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? Not sure if it’s worth it for you? Check out this honest review of the bundle and see if it’s right for you.
This bundle sale is now over, it should be back next year and there will be other great bundles before then so stay tuned.
Every year I look forward to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. It’s one of the only times each year that I buy new homemaking resources. It’s a good deal and it gives me resources to use all year so I rarely find myself wanting to buy others during the year.
Even though I love the bundle and find it worth it for myself it may not be for everyone. No product is right for everyone and it’s no longer a good deal if you won’t use it.
I want to share my thoughts on the bundle this year to help you decide if you will use it and if it’s worth it for you. I don’t want to just say “everyone buy this!” That wouldn’t be honest or helpful. Hopefully, this review will be helpful and make sure that if you are buying the bundle it really is a good deal for you.
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
If you haven’t heard of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle or are still confused I want to first explain what it is.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a resource that comes out each year and is full of different ebooks, eCourses, and more. Because it’s only available for a limited time it’s offered for a very low price. Here are the details for this year’s bundle.
- Price: $29.97 for the full bundle
- Value: 104 products worth $2,294.37
- Contents: 30 eCourses & Videos, 28 eBooks, 25 printable packs, 16 workbooks, 3 summits & 2 membership sites
The categories include-
- Creativity & Decor
- For Kids
- Home Management
- In the Kitchen
- Self Care
- Work at Home
- It’s unlikely that all of the categories will apply to you. For me I’m not really interested in four of the categories. That leaves me with it being worth about $1,000 according to Ultimate Bundle’s figures. That’s still great but something to keep in mind.
- Some products have a higher price tag than what I think is a good price. When looking at what each product is valued several items had price tags that are higher than what I’d be willing to pay.
- It does lean heavily on the Christian side. If you aren’t a Christian or just prefer to keep faith and homemaking separate this could be a turn-off. Many products are not religious based and I think there is still plenty of value there but it’s something to be aware of.
- You get a lot of great resources at once without having to search for them or pay full price for each product.
- The resources come from real people. These aren’t products coming from a bunch of so-called experts that haven’t actually experienced the struggles they are writing about. There is a place for those kinds of resources but it’s also nice to hear from real people that have been where you are and that’s what’s in this bundle.
- They are digital products so no added clutter. I know for some people this isn’t always positive but for me with limited space, I prefer this. Especially since many of the resources, I will likely only use once.
- If you actually use the resources you can end up saving money and reducing stress which is worth a lot more than the just under $30 price tag.
In conclusion, I think it is worth it assuming you make time to use the resources. I do enjoy the bundles myself and use the resources often.
My Favorite Resources
These are the resources I’m most excited about. Your favorites will likely be different but this will give you an idea of what’s in the bundle and what I’m enjoying.
A Cleaner Home by the Holidays eBook by Hilary Bernstein ($9.95)
Clean your home in time for holiday gatherings in just 12 days.
Journey to Clean Workbook by Leslie Lambert ($15.99)
Journey to Clean is a cleaning system that lets you easily maintain a clean home in around an hour a day.
The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown eCourse by Dana K White ($40.00)
Teaches you how to make visible decluttering progress (and never a bigger mess) in any amount of time you have to give.
Ultimate Baking Bootcamp eCourse by Heather Perine ($19.00)
All about learning the different mixing methods, the science behind the ingredients, and then applying that new found knowledge to the recipes.
Time Blocking 101 Workbook by Donna Shenk ($12.00)
Shows you how to structure your time in a more efficient and effective way to help you get more done with less stress.
Create Your Intentional Life Masterclass eCourse by Brittany Ann ($35.00) With 5 video lessons and an in-depth 15 page workbook, this masterclass will teach you how to create a meaningful life you’ll LOVE, so you always have time for the people and things that matter most to you.
Etsy Quickstart Guide: How to Start Selling on Etsy & Build a Sustainable Business eBook by Abby Banks ($19.99)
A step-by-step plan for how to start selling on Etsy and grow it into a sustainable business.
These resources are a $150 on their own and there are many others I’m interested in as well. This makes the $29.97 well worth it for me.
Click here to see a full list of the products included in the bundle to see which you think you would be interested in.
Order the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
Does it sound like this is a good resource for you? You don’t want to wait to order. It’s only available through May 6th.