Freshen up your home this spring with a new spring wreath. These DIY spring wreaths are easy and beautiful!
Spring is a great time to add some new decor to your home and wreath is an easy way to change the look of your home. I love making my own wreaths because they are so much more affordable and easy to make.
I found some great spring wreath tutorials that you are sure to love. My only problem is picking which one to make first.
DIY Spring Wreaths
- Garden Hose Wreath from Making Manzanita
- Succulent Wreath from Burlap + Blue
- $20 Spring Wreath from Leggings ‘N’ Lattes
- Floral Wreath from See Lindsay
- Paper Easter Egg Wreath from Drugstore Divas
- Upcycled Christmas Lights Easter Wreath from The Tip Toe Fairy
- Floral Boho Spring Hoop Wreath from Home Made Lovely
- Felt Magnolia Wreath from Burlap + Blue
- Mini Grapevine Wreaths from The Art Kit
Related Post: Have a Stress-Free and Frugal Easter Dinner
- Feather Easter Wreath from Busy Creating Memories
- Lavender Grapevine Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Fern & Dogwood Spring Wreath from FrugElegance
- Hydrangea Wreath from To Simply Inspire
- Mixed Greenery Wreath from Coastal Kelder
- Pool Noodle Modern Wreath from DIY Candy
- Spring Decor Door Basket from FrugElegance
- Rag Wreath from Coffee With Us 3
- Fluffy Bunny Easter Wreath from Busy Creating Memories
- Mulberry Branch Wreath with Crochet Flowers from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Paper Spring Wreath from Coffee With Us 3
- Easter Deco Mesh Wreath from Big Bear’s Wife
- Crochet Spring Wreath from Akamatra
- Fairy Garden Wreath from The Country Chic Cottage
- Peeps Easter Wreath from Coffee With Us 3
- Robin’s Egg Blue Easter Wreath from Uncommon Designs
- Lavender & White Floral Spring Wreath from The Inspiration Vault
- Bright Spring Wreath from The Inspiration Vault
Looking for more spring homemaking tips? Sign up for my mailing list below.