Warm weather means it’s time to break out the grill. Don’t get stuck in the burger and hot dog rut, try some new delicious grilling recipes your family will love.
I love to grill all year if the weather is nice enough. When spring and summer hit grilling becomes more and more frequent. It means less kitchen mess and not heating up the house.
We love hamburgers, especially with homemade buns, and uncured hot dogs are often in our freezer but these things can get old. I like to grill often so we need lots of good recipes to keep us going all summer.
It’s really amazing all the things you can grill. We have some stainless steel pans to make it easy to grill foods that would fall through the grill other wise. They are easy to use and clean, far better than using questionably safe aluminum foil.
If you are vegetarian or vegan, don’t worry I’ve included some recipes for you as well!
Delicious Grilling Recipes
- Recipe was removed, will be replaced soon.
- Coriander Garlic Grilled Chicken from Strength and Sunshine
- Grilled Cheddar Sausages with Caramelized Onions from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Grilled Eggplant Banh Mi Sliders from Strength and Sunshine
- Portobello Mushroom Burger from Mama Likes to Cook
- Grilled Tomato Basil Pizza from My Wife Can Cook
Looking for more vegetarian and vegan-friendly grilling recipes? Check out these 20 Tasty Vegan Grilling Recipes.
- Grilled Chicken Caprese with Balsamic Sauce from Taste and See
- Hawaiian Steak Kabobs from Savory Tooth
Looking for more burger recipes? Check out 23 Homemade Burger Recipes.
- Southwest Grilled Turkey Mini Meatloaves from Watch What U Eat
- Grilled Friendship Tomatoes from Me and My Inklings
- Grilled Fish Wrap with Fresh Mango Salsa from Good + Simple
- Citrus Herb-Salt Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings from My Wife Can Cook
- Grilled Bruschette Panzanella Salad from Ciao Florentina
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Marinade from The Kolb Corner
- Charcoal Grilled Pizza from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Grilled Cajun Chicken from Feeding Big
- Grilled Corn with Pear Chorizo Salad from Happy Foods
- Best Pork Chops from Nicole is Making the Ordinary, Extraordinary
- Marinated Korean BBQ Beef from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
The other way I like to cook in the summer to prevent heating up the kitchen as much is my Instant Pot. No standing over the stove, things cook quickly, and less heat than the oven. Not sure what to make in your Instant Pot? Try these amazing Instant Pot recipes.
Looking for side dishes to serve with these dishes? Try the Best of the Best BBQ Side Dishes. There is a garlic cheese bread on the list that I need to make right away!
And if you enjoyed this post be sure to sign up for my mailing list below. I send out even more great content to my email subscribers.