So I’m on a blended coffee kick, much to the delight of my husband. He is very happy to be a guinea pig for this! It’s pretty darn yummy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frappe
- 1 cup cold strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups ice
- 1/4 cup sugar (a little less if you don’t like things pretty sweet)
- Chocolate chip cookie dough to taste
Mix all of the ingredients, other than the whipped cream and cookie dough, in the blender until almost smooth. For the last part of the blending add the cookie dough. You can do it all together but it’s better if you don’t have the cookie dough in for the whole time. If desired, top with whipped cream.
- When making the coffee double the amount of coffee you use to make it stronger.
- Coffee made in a french press is more eco-friendly and many believe better. The Bodum french press is my favorite, it’s glass and good quality. Amazon.com even offers “Frustration-free” packaging for it.
- Look for Fair Trade coffee to help support small farms and avoid coffee that is produce with forced labour.
- Like to drink your cold drinks with a straw? Avoid all the plastic waste and check out glass straws from Glass Dharma.
- If you don’t like coffee you could likely leave it out and just double the milk. I haven’t tried this so if anyone does let me know how it goes.
- To flash freeze cover a cookie sheet with natural wax paper and make sure none of the items touch.