Baked Potato Skins
* 4 large baking potatoes, baked
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
1. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and save for another use leaving 1/4-inch shell.
2. Place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
4. Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
5. Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
6. Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
7. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Since there are only two of us I freeze half of the potato skins, you could double the recipe if you have more people.
If you want to freeze them just skip step number 7. Put them on a cookie sheet in the freezer for a few hours and then put them in an air tight container in the freezer. Pull out the amount you want when you are ready for them and just bake them until the cheese is melted.