It’s time for pumpkins, autumn leaves, cinnamon, apples, pumpkin spice, and all of the other lovely things fall brings. It’s also time for some fall DIY projects.
It’s time for pumpkins, leaves, apples, mums, and all of the other wonderful things that come with the new season.
Fall is my second favorite time to decorate my home, Christmas is my favorite of course. I find my home just feels so cozy when it’s decorated for fall. I also really love fall scents and using them around my home.
Often here in Oklahoma summer is really hot and by the time September rolls around I’m ready for the weather to start cooling off. Seeing the leaves start to change is always a welcome sign.
Now is a great time to start on some fall DIY projects. I’ve collected a few fun projects for you to try out this year. I’ve included some fall decor items, fall scented cleaning products, and more.
Fall DIY Projects
- Pumpkin Tower from AKA Designs
- Orange Spice Natural Air Freshener from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Happy Fall Pumpkin Sign from Where the Smiles Have Been
- Embellished Fabric Pumpkins from Thoughts from Alice
- Rustic Fall Burlap Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Dollar Store Metallic Leaves from The Crazy Craft Lady
Additional Resource: Free Fall Printables
- Spiced Candles from Little House Living
- Fall Scented Carpet Freshener from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Owl Fall Door Hanger from Busy Bliss
Additional Resource: Fall Decor Ideas
- Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub from Happiness is Homemade
- Acorn Coasters from The Seasoned Homemaker
- Burlap & Lace Autumn Bunting from My Blessed Life
- Gourd’eous Candle Holders from Revel
- Welcome Pumpkin Sign from View From The Fridge
- Pine Cone Garland from Bren Did
Additional Resource: The One Thing You Must Do Before Using Pine Cones in Your Home
Starting to think about Thanksgiving? Check out my Thanksgiving planning guide to help you get started.