Looking for new breakfast recipe ideas? Try these delicious fall breakfast recipes. They are perfect for cool mornings.
I’m not a big breakfast eater but something about the cool weather makes it seem more welcoming. A cup of hot tea and a hot breakfast is lovely when you are trying to stay warm.
As I’ve been waking up earlier, I’ve also been able to make more time for breakfast. My husband and I have also started eating a warm breakfast most Saturday mornings.
It’s a nice start to our weekend. We eat our breakfast together while slowly waking up and watching something on tv.
I also have some new recipes I’m working on that I think you all will enjoy. Let’s just say I buy cinnamon in bulk.
Until these new recipes are up, here are some recipes from other bloggers I thought you would enjoy. I can’t wait to try out the apple cider donut holes. Yum!
Fall Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Cake Oatmeal Muffins from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Sweet Potato Muffins from Good + Simple
- Pumpkin Apple Smoothie from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes from Little Spice Jar
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins from Bren Did
- Fall Fruit Salad with Creamy Dressing from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Pumpkin Bites with Maple Glaze from Pinch of Yum
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from Inspired Taste
- English Muffin Bread from Life with Dee
- Apple Streusel Muffins from Jessica In The Kitchen
- Gingerbread Pancakes from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Pumpkin Whole Grain Waffles from Eco-novice
I will be adding several of these to my meal plan this month and next! I’d love to hear what some of your favorite fall breakfasts are. Are you more of a pumpkin fan or apple, or neither? I like apple, not the biggest pumpkin fan. Also, love cinnamon in my breakfast foods.
A little hint, you may want to be picking up a Teflon-free waffle iron for an upcoming recipe! It’s going to be worth the purchase.
Want to save money on the groceries you need to buy to make these great recipes? Sign up below to get my free Once a Month Grocery Shopping Guide.