This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for full disclosure.
It’s not like you expected homemaking to be a piece of cake. But you had no idea you’d be so tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed, right?
I’ve often felt the same way. Trying to keep up with cleaning, laundry, cooking and all the other things going on in my life can be tough.
Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy? No, no, you do not.
So what if you could find resources to help you become better at homemaking (and maybe even learn to love it)? Well, look no further, because I found something that might be just what you need: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
For six days only you will get a whole library of resources to help you improve your homemaking skills and find time for the things you enjoy.
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
And if like me you bought the 2016 edition, you will still want to buy this bundle. All of the resources are different than last year! I’ve already gotten my copy and I’m really excited about what’s included this year.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love. My favorite is the MightyFix subscription box. I’ve wanted to try it and with this bonus offer I knew I finally had to give it a try.
Here are all of the great bonuses you get:
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Orglamix (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
And this year I want to offer a special bonus. If you order the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through me you can get my Thanksgiving planner free. The planner is not currently available to the general public but with your purchase of the bundle you can get it now and for free. Simply purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle by clicking here and then forward me a copy of your receipt and I will send you the planner.
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1980 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle. It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)