There are a lot of great reusable sandwich and snack bags out there but these Greenalicious Bags are unique because they are lined with 100% certified organic cotton and the exterior is made using repurposed fabrics. They are mom made in Canada and super cute. The bags are also machine washable so easy to care for.
Greenalicious Bags has been kind enough to 2 bags each to 2 different winners. These are a must-have for this school year so be sure to enter.
And now for the rules-
1. Post your e-mail!!!!! Every time people forget, you can’t win if you don’t leave an e-mail address.
2. Go to Greenalicious Bags and have a look around, come back and tell me what two bags you would pick if you won. This is the mandatory entry.
3. Enter by August 13th at 11:59 p.m.
The giveaway is open to US and Canada.
Extra Entries (post separate comment for each):
1. Blog about the giveaway, post link.
2. Post on Twitter, post link.
3. Add me on Twitter @retrohousewife5, leave username in comment.
4. Follow me, let me know which way you are following. (Google, NetworkedBlog, E-mail, other)
5. Add my button to your site. (the button and code are on the right side of the page) Be sure to leave a link for where you put the button.
6. Subscribe to the Retro Housewife Goes Green newsletter. (Find the link on the top of the page)
7. Like Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook.
8. Like Greenalicious Bags on Facebook.
Remember post a separate comment for each of the above ways to enter! They will only count if they are separate.
*This giveaway is sponsored by Greenalicious Bags. The prizes comes from them. I was not paid for this post. These are my honest opinions.