Looking for some fun and creative ways to use your Silhouette? These Silhouette crafts are fun and easy to make.
A few years ago I got a Silhouette Cameo. It was a bit overwhelming at first but over time I’ve learned how to use it more and love it.
I have enjoyed making cards, labels, gift tags, planner stickers, and so much more with mine. It’s amazing all of the fun crafts you can make with it.
If you are new to the Silhouette or just looking for more projects, you’ll love this list of projects. They are so much fun and many would make great gifts.
Fun Crafts Using a Silhouette
- Whimsical Picture Frame from A Crafted Passion
- Colorful Goodies Ombre Tote from The Small Stuff Counts
- Ice Cream Cone Wreath from Merriment Design
Related Post: Last Minute Homemade Gift Ideas
- Custom Wall Art from A Crafted Passion
- Happy Everyday Garland from The Small Stuff Counts
- Monogrammed Wine Tags from Merriment Design
- Farmhouse Sign with Shiplap from Making Manzanita
- Personalized Onesie from A Crafted Passion
- Personalized Gift Tags from Brooklyn Active Mama
- No Sew Mini DIY Wall Hanging from DIY Candy
- Spice Jar Labels from Making Manzanita
- Football Silhouette Pillows from The Country Chic Cottage
- Summer Glass Jar Set from DIY Candy
- Custom Cork Trivets from Domestically Creative
- Party Food Labels from Green with Decor
- Trendy DIY Sunglasses Case from DIY Candy
- Thankful Art from Organized Classroom
- Screen Printed Window Valance from Chicken Scratch NY
- Fabric Scrap Matching Game from Swoodson Says
- Gone Fishing Mini Wood Sign from DIY Candy
- Kitchen Love Subway Art Sign from Chicken Scratch NY
I can’t wait to try out these tutorials on my Silhouette Cameo. Many of these would make great homemade gifts. I like to plan ahead for Christmas so I’m already starting to think about homemade gift ideas. These give me so many ideas.
Want to keep up with the blog and get access to the free resource library? Sign up below.