Have you heard of Ebates? It’s one of those cash back websites. Are you rolling your eyes yet? I know I sure did for a long time. Maybe some of these things are what’s holding you back.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own.
10 Reasons Not to Sign Up for Ebates
- You don’t want to save money while shopping online.
- You’d rather search for coupon codes.
- You don’t believe that people are really making money from Ebates.
- You won’t remember to go to the site before you buy something.
- Surely they don’t have stores you use.
- Cash back sites are always scams.
- You probably have to fill out surveys to really earn money.
- They can’t really give you $10 just for signing up and spending $25 from a participating site.
- You get cash back from your credit card, why do you need more?
- Who wants to refer their friends to something that can save them money?
Okay so maybe sarcasm is my love language. Seriously, I’ve tried other cash back sites and for many reasons they didn’t work for me. Either they had a poor selection of stores, were confusing, or they were just flat out scams. I don’t want to have to fill out tons of surveys for a few cents or sign up for offers!
Ebates is different. It’s really easy and it works. I signed up with Ebates just this month and it was after most of my holiday shopping, yet I’ve still made some money from it! So here are some reasons you SHOULD join Ebates.
- It works and you really do get $10 just for signing up and making a qualifying purchase of $25 or more within a year of signing up.
- They have over 1500 stores, including Amazon! I have Amazon Prime and I’ll be honest, the UPS driver sometimes brings neighbors Amazon packages to my house by mistake because we order from there so much. A little cash back from those purchases really adds up. I was also excited to see Etsy because I have a new obsession with planner stickers.
- When you refer friends they get a $10 gift card and you get $10 as well! They make it easy to share your link on social media to introduce your friends to the site. Why not share the money saving love?
- There is a Ebates Cash Back Button you can install on your browser to make sure you don’t miss any cash back deals.
- It truly is free with no strings attached!
It’s really easy to sign up and get your $10 gift card. Simply head over to Ebates and follow the easy directions and start shopping. It’s so much easier than the apps, coupons and other cash back sites I’ve used. I am very excited to start seeing some checks.