The holiday season can be a stressful time. We can often be so worried about the things that need to be done we don’t even get to enjoy the holidays.
It is possible to skip the stress and have a wonderful holiday season. If you want to learn how join us at the #NoStressHolidays Twitter Party. It will be a fun chat on Twitter with special guests, prizes, and great tips to help you have a stress-free holiday season.
When: Thursday, October 5th at 1 pm/est
Where: On Twitter, we recommend you use TweetDeck to keep up with the party.
(Click here for a great tutorial for using TweetDeck for Twitter parties)
How to Join:
- RSVP in the comments with your Twitter name. (You don’t have to RSVP to join in the fun but you can only win a prize if you RSVP)
- Follow @retrohousewife5
- Let people know you are going to the party- http://ctt.ec/LbD97
- Use the Hashtag #NoStressHolidays in your tweets.
- Be on Twitter during the party.
- Thanksgiving Planner
- A Stress-Free Christmas: A Complete How-To Guide by Lisa Sharp (digital copy)
- From Scratch Holiday Cookbook by Victoria Pruett (digital copy)
- Mystery Prize (very excited about this!)
Remember to RSVP below to have a chance to win the prizes. You also must be present at the party to win. While everyone is welcome to the party the prizes can only be shipped to addresses in the continental US.
Disclaimer: The prizes come from the sponsors. I was not paid to host this party. The sponsors and Lisa Sharp are not responsible for the content at the Twitter party. The prizes are open to the continental US and 18+ only. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The number of RSVP entries received determines the odds of winning. Winner will be selected at the party and will have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be picked.