**This post is sponsored by ModCloth and contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links and I will receive compensation for this post from ModCloth. **
I don’t think it’s a secret that I love ModCloth. While in a perfect world I’d be buying all truly vintage clothing, which is more authentic for how I want to dress and more eco-friendly, I’m human and I love clothing. I do however, try to buy quality items and take care of them so they will last. I find ModCloth clothing to be high quality, they offer many made in the USA options, and even some organic and fair trade options!
So back to the point, I have placed a few orders lately. I hadn’t ordered since I had gift cards from Christmas and I’d been eyeing somethings. When ModCloth had there grab bags I had to jump on it. And then earlier this month I got some money and gift cards for my birthday so I ordered more. And I may have ordered a bit more when I had to return something that didn’t fit. ModCloth has a great return policy, you can even get a $5 credit if you get store credit instead of just your money back. I went a bit over the return item credit and the $5 extra credit but I got free shipping that way!
Now for the more interesting part, what I’ve gotten from ModCloth lately.
I may have gone a bit overboard on the shoes but they were on sale and amazing deals.
1. Sweet Spectator Heels in Sky– I’ve been wanting some B.A.I.T. shoes for a long time and when I saw these on sale I had to jump on them. I want them in every color now!
2. Care to Dance? Heels in Turquoise– These B.A.I.T. shoes were also on sale and have been on my wish list for a long time. And did I say I want them in every color?!
3. Whole Stride World Flats in Blue– How cute are these? I love polka dots and flats are a must on days when you will be walking a lot.
4. It’s a Date! Wedge in Scarlet– I have a pair of red heels but they kill my feet if I stand in them much. I really wanted a comfortable pair of red shoes and wedges are so much better on your feet.
5. First Step’s a Daisy Flats– The only white shoes I have are the heels I wore in my wedding and a pair of sandals I’ve had since I was a teenager. I had to jump on these when I saw them.
6. All Walks of Life Wedges in Monochrome– As I touched on before I like wedges because they are more comfortable than a lot of heels. I didn’t have any black wedges so when I saw these on sale I had to have them.
1. Row Your Beaut Top– I’ve been eyeing this top for a long time. It was always a bit more than I wanted to spend on a top until now! It was 50% off. It’s very cute and perfect for high waisted skirts.
2. Lively and Lovely Top– You may have noticed I love polka dots. This is a very casual top but paired with a skirt and cardigan it can be dressed up a bit.
3. Flawless Wonderland Top in Blue– I also love bows. This shirt is just too cute and very comfortable.
4. Whimsical Wonder Skirt in Mint– I love Hell Bunny skirts. I have several and a Hell Bunny skirt was my first circle skirt. Mint is also one of my favorite colors so I had to have this when I saw it on sale.
5. There’s an Apple for That Cardigan in Lilac– I have been wanting some cropped cardigans to go with all of my high waisted skirts and dresses. I love this cardigan and would like it in every color.
6. There’s an Apple for That Cardigan in Red– As I said I love this cardigan and want it in every color, ha!
7. Phone Tag in Noir– I wear black cardigans a lot. I have a few long sleeved and one short sleeved but I didn’t have any cropped. I don’t like this cardigan as much as the ones above but it’s still super cute.
8. Jumpstart the Day Nightgown– This is one of the softest nightgowns I’ve ever felt. I’m trying to update my sleep clothes as I mostly have old t-shirts and PJ pants that I’ve had for 10 years or so.
1. Bow to Stern Scarf in Sea Foam– As I said I love polka dots! This was on sale for only $5.99 so I couldn’t pass it up.
2. Doily Specials Trivet– I’m keeping an eye out for good deals on things I want for our new home (we are only looking right now). This has been on my wish list for awhile and it was 30% off so I decided to go ahead and get it.
3. Spot-On and On Hair Tie Set– I love these hair ties. They were also on sale and in colors I didn’t have.
Now for some ModCloth news! This is for all of my California readers. July 30th-August 17th ModCloth will be in San Francisco! You can explore their colorful collection of dresses, tops, cardigans, and more in person. Try on exclusive styles and get sizing and fit help from their terrific team.
Drop by and browse their Union Square location, or book a free appointment to skip the lines, guarantee a fitting room, and shop with 1-on-1 assistance from their friendly staff (hurry, spots are limited). ModCloth can’t wait to meet you!
To book an appointment, visit: http://www.modcloth.com/
If you do get to go to the shop be sure to post a photo on Instagram and tag me (@retrohousewife05) or share the photo on my Facebook page. I’d love to see the shop and what you got! And if you have ordered from ModCloth lately you can tag me in those hauls as well.