Instant Pots have become very popular because they are easy to use and multifunctional. The options for what you can make in an Instant Pot are endless.
I first heard about the Instant Pot a few years ago when searching for a lead-free slow cooker. While there are a few brands that test to have lead within the safe limit finding one that was 100% lead-free was proving hard. That’s where the Instant Pot came in.
The Instant Pot is an electric pressure cooker but it has a slow cooker setting. It’s totally lead-free because it has a stainless steel inner pot. It also makes clean up very easy as it’s dishwasher safe and you don’t have to worry about scratching it.
I thought when I got it I’d mostly just use it as a slow cooker. I do use that setting some but I’ve learned to love the pressure cooker settings. It’s amazing how quickly you can cook things.
I think the moment I really knew it was life changing is when I forgot to thaw some chicken breasts for dinner. I did a quick search and found it’s safe to cook frozen meat in the pressure cooker and found how long I needed to cook them. In less time than cooking thawed chicken breasts in the oven I had perfectly cooked from frozen chicken breasts!
Since I love to cook and bake I have a lot of kitchen tools so even with a good size kitchen space can be an issue. That’s another reason I love my Instant Pot. It works as an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and more. I really love multitasking items, they save so much space and money.
I’m always looking for new things to try in my Instant Pot and have collected a lot of recipes. I thought it would be fun to share them. If you already have an Instant Pot these are some new ideas or if you are still thinking about getting one this can show you some of the things you can do with your Instant Pot.
Delicious Instant Pot Recipes
- Pot Roast from Gluten Free Pressure Cooker
- Whole Frozen Chicken from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Mexican Black Beans and Rice from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Chicken Tikka Masala from Savory Tooth
- “Baked” Potatoes from The International Mom
- Smoked Sausage, White Bean, and Vegetable Soup from Good + Simple
- Quick Farro from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Gumbo from Life With Dee
- Baked Potato Soup from Living Locurto
- Lemon Pepper Salmon from Wholesomelicious
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Thrifty Jinxy
- Cilantro Lime Rice from Food Faith Fitness
- Meatloaf from Recipe This
- Buttery Lemon Chicken from Mama Instincts
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip from Adventures of a Nurse
- French Dip Sandwiches from No. 2 Pencil
- Corn on the Cob from Hip Pressure Cooking
- Easy Jambalaya from Life With Dee
- Chili from The Typical Mom
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice from I Don’t Have Time for That
- Buttery Ranch Pork Chops from Eating on a Dime
- Orange Chicken from A Fork’s Tale
- Teriyaki Rice with Chicken and Vegetables from Life Made Sweeter
- BBQ Ribs from Heather Likes Food
- Italian Meatballs from Kitschen Cat
- Vegetable Stock from The Crunchy Chronicles
- Butternut Squash Risotto from Life With Dee
- Yogurt with Fruit from Slap Dash Mom
- Mac and Cheese from CopyKat Recipes
- Easy Pulled Pork from Slick Housewives
More Instant Pot Recipes
Also check out Instant Pot Recipes Finder, it’s a free site to search for Instant Pot recipes. It’s really cool and they are adding new recipes all of the time.
Have you found any good Instant Pot recipes? Share in the comments below. I’m always looking for new things to try. Don’t forget to sign up for my mailing list below to see when I post new Instant Pot recipes.