Join me for a fun Twitter Party all about self-care during the holiday season to help you have a wonderful holiday season without all of the stress.
When: Thursday, November 16th at 1 pm/est
Where: On Twitter, we recommend you use TweetDeck to keep up with the party.
(Click here for a great tutorial for using TweetDeck for Twitter parties)
How to Join:
- RSVP in the comments with your Twitter name. (You don’t have to RSVP to join in the fun but you can only win a prize if you RSVP)
- Follow @retrohousewife5 and @moneysavingmom
- Let people know you are going to the party- http://ctt.ec/Z4kub
- Use the Hashtag #HolidaySelfCare in your tweets.
- Be on Twitter during the party.
Sponsors: Retro Housewife Goes Green & Money Saving Mom
- A Stress-Free Christmas: A Complete How-To Guide by Lisa Sharp
- Christmas Planner
- Make Over Your Morning eCourse
- Make Over Your Evening eCourse
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
Remember to RSVP below to have a chance to win the prizes. You also must be present at the party to win. While everyone is welcome to the party the prizes can only be shipped to addresses in the continental US.
Disclaimer: The prizes come from the sponsors. I was not paid to host this party. The sponsors and Lisa Sharp are not responsible for the content at the Twitter party. The prizes are open to the continental US and 18+ only. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The number of RSVP entries received determines the odds of winning. Winner will be selected at the party and will have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be picked.