Reuseit.com is the place to shop for all your reusable needs. They have water bottles, reusable bags, stainless steel containers, and more. They are a great place to shop for gifts and if you still need some you can get 2 day shipping for just $12.95 so it will get there before Christmas.
Here are some of my favorite items that would make great gifts.
These are some of the most affordable organic cloth napkins I have seen. They are made from organic cotton and hemp. They also use fair wages. These are a great hostess gift or to use yourself at Christmas dinner.
These reusable bottles from Earthlust are beautiful and safe. They are made from un-lined stainless steel and use non-toxic paints.
This double walled glass bottle comes with a stainless steel mesh filter making it great for tea lovers. It’s wide mouth makes it great for adding ice to your drinks in the summer and it will keep them cold for a long time. And for the cold winter months it will keep your hot drinks hot.
If stainless steel is more your style these insulated mugs from Klean Kanteen are for you. They will keep your drink hot for several hours and are safe for you and better for the plant.
This is just a small sampling of the things you will find at Reuseit.com. And because ReuseIt.com is so awesome and giving they are going to give one lucky reader a $100 gift certificate to the store!
1. Post your e-mail!!!!! Every time people forget, you can’t win if you don’t leave an e-mail address. (if you have a blogger account that has your e-mail that works as well, or if you fill it out in the info, just somewhere please!)
2. Go to Reuseit.com and tell me what you would buy, this is the mandatory entry.
3. Enter by December 23rd at 11:59 p.m.
Extra Entries (post separate comment for each):
1. Blog about the giveaway, post link.
2. Post on Twitter, post link.
3. Add me on Twitter @retrohousewife5, leave username in comment.
4. Follow me, let me know which way you are following. (Google, NetworkedBlog, E-mail, other)
5. Add my button to your site. (the button and code are on the right side of the page) Be sure to leave a link for where you put the button.
6. Subscribe to the Retro Housewife Goes Green newsletter.
6. Like Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook.
7. Like Reuseit on Facebook.
Remember post a separate comment for each of the above ways to enter! They will only count if they are separate.
*This giveaway is sponsored by Reuseit.com. The prizes comes from them. I was not paid for this post, however I was given an item to review. I am also an affiliate and blog ambassador for Reuseit.com, I make a small percent of items bought from them from links on my page. This does not effect my views and these are my honest views on the products/store.