Yesterday I told you about the Earth Week blogging event going on, on this blog and six others. Each of the hosts are doing giveaways and to give you time to enter most are posting today.
My hosting day is Thursday and I will be telling you why we should stop using bottled water and start using reusable bottles. I will also talk about many of the types of reusable bottles, pros and cons of the bottles and show you what I use (This is a brave thing to do as I have far to many and some that aren’t 100% safe, haha.)
When I told The Soft Landing, LLC about this event they kindly offered to sponsor a reusable water bottle giveaway. I’m very excited about the bottle they are letting me giveaway. It’s a new one to me but it looks awesome!
It’s a Tazzini Stainless Steel bottle. It has all the things I look for in a bottle, it’s unlined stainless steel, the plastic lids are BPA-free, it’s fully recyclable and an added bonus is that it’s a mom invented product.
Here is what the website says about the bottle-
“As parents of a child that suffers from an immune system deficiency caused by environmental toxins, eliminating plastics in our life was a no brainer. Good for him. Good for the environment. But in addition to needing a safe product, we also needed a practical product that fit our fast paced everyday lives.We needed stainless steel bottles that were easy to clean and transport, would not leak, impart weird flavors, or alter the taste of our liquid. And that proved to be a far more difficult task. So difficult in fact, that it was easier for us to produce our own line than it was to find an existing bottle that measured up to our high standards.”- Tazzini
If your family hasn’t made the switch to reusable bottles yet, you are using a bottle made of questionable materials, or you just need another bottle, this is a WONDERFUL option. And one lucky reader is going to get one free from The Soft Landing, LLC. Even if you don’t win you can buy your own Tazzini bottle from The Soft Landing, LLC.
1. Post your e-mail!!!!! Every time people forget, you can’t win if you don’t leave an e-mail address. (if you have a blogger account that has your e-mail that works as well, or if you fill it out in the info, just somewhere please!)
2. Go to The Soft Landing, LLC and tell me what product, other than the Tazzini, you would like to try.
3. Enter by April 24th at 11:59 p.m.
It’s open to anyone in the continental US.
Extra Entries (post separate comment for each):
1. Blog about the giveaway, post link.
2. Post on Twitter, post link.
3. Add me on Twitter @retrohousewife5, leave username in comment.
4. Follow me, let me know which way you are following. (Google, NetworkedBlog, E-mail, other)
5. Add my button to your site. (the button and code are on the right side of the page) Be sure to leave a link for where you put the button.
6. Become a fan of Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook.
7. Become a fan of The Soft Landing on Facebook.
8. Follow The Soft Landing on Twitter, leave username in comment.
9. Go to the Celebrate Earth Day All Week page and follow the directions to put the graphic on your page and adding your link to the linky at the bottom if the post. When you have done that come here and tell me you do and leave the link for where you put the graphic.
Remember post a separate comment for each of the above ways to enter! They will only count if they are separate.
*This giveaway is sponsored by The Soft Landing. The prize comes from them. I was not paid for this post, however I am an affiliate of The Soft Landing and earn a small amount if you order after clicking a link in this post. These are my honest views on the product.