Looking for new quick and easy school lunch ideas? These use real ingredients, aren’t time consuming, and your kids will love them. NatureBox, one of my favorite sources for natural snacks, was kind enough to sponsor this post.
It’s that time of the year, kids are back in school or will be soon. That means school lunches. Pinterest is full of ideas but they aren’t always the healthiest and many are very time consuming. It’s good to have easy ideas that can be made ahead of time.
Easy school lunches don’t have to be prepackaged and full of bad ingredients. There are some great ideas out there that are simple but still use good ingredients.
While I personally don’t have kids I wanted to share some ideas to help you out. I reached out to other bloggers to get their ideas for great school lunches. They gave some really great ideas that you and your kids will love. These are for all ages and some are better for picky eaters than others.
Easy School Lunch Ideas
- Zucchini Pizza Bites from Wholesome Yum
- Buffalo Tahini Quinoa and Rice Wrap from Strength & Sunshine
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Quesadilla from Two Healthy Kitchens
- 5 Pinwheel Sandwich Recipes from Cookin Canuck
- Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Spread from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Zucchini and Ham Muffins from Bake Play Smile
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Pancake Sandwiches from The Baker Mama
- Apple and Cheese Quesadillas from Momables
- Ham and Mac and Cheese Muffins from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Hungry Hippo Sandwiches from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Turkey Pita from It’s Always Autumn
- Taco Tuesday Leftovers from What Lisa Cooks
Additional information- The Healthy Lunch Box (save 35% with coupon code BTS2017LUNCH )
Snack and Treat Ideas
If your kids need snacks at school or maybe a quick snack after school a great option is NatureBox. They have tons of great snack options and it’s a fun way to try new things.
If you haven’t heard of NatureBox it is a wholesale, members-only cub where you save up to 40% on natural snacks. You get your first month free and then it’s just $50 a year and $50 is credited toward your purchases.
We’ve gotten several boxes and really enjoy the snacks. They have a really wide range and everything we have tried has been delicious. Below is my most recent NatureBox.I’m so excited to try the Crunchy BBQ Twists and Cinnamon Twists. I also got my favorite the Mini Belgian Waffles.
If you want to try NatureBox click here and get your first month free. And when you find your favorites let me know what they are so I can try them as well!