We love pizza in my house. We eat homemade pizza in some form almost once a week. I like to pre-make homemade pizza crusts that I keep in the freezer. And sometimes I cheat and use pre-made crusts from Whole Foods.
Another recipe we enjoy are mini deep dish pizzas which use a biscuit type crust. Since they aren’t made with yeast they are very quick and easy to make. They also can make really fun appetizers.
You can fill them with anything you want, we like pepperoni and cheese. I like to make up some extras and have leftovers for lunches, they are delicious reheated!
Recipe Adapted from City Chick Cooks.
- 2 cup Homemade Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Option: pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix baking mix and milk.
- Lightly grease muffin tin.
- Press dough into muffin tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Fill with sauce, cheese, and other toppings.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before removing from muffin tin.
What is your favorite kind of pizza? Do you like to make it at home?