About half of the paper America consumes is used to wrap and decorate consumer goods. Using eco-friendly holiday gift wrap can help greatly reduce your impact this year. And you don’t have to worry about giving up cute wrapping, there are so many wonderful eco-friendly options available.
*This post contains affiliate links. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own*
- Recycled Gift Wrap. Fish Lips Paper Design, Crinkle Co., and even Amazon sell some great recycled gift wrap options.
- Recycled Gift Bags. If gift bags are more your thing there are recycled options. Crinkle Co. has great options that come with ribbon and a tag!
- Cloth Gift Bags. Cloth gift bags are one of my favorite options. You can get them in all shapes and styles. VZ Wraps carries some of my favorites, like the mid century style one above in red and aqua. The Container Store also sells some very cute options, like the penguin sack above.
- Reusable Tins. Tins can be great for food gifts and can be used over and over again. The Container Store has some wonderful options.
- Recycled Boxes. Crinkle Co. has adorable little recycled boxes and The Container Store has some plain recycled boxes if you want to wrap them.
- Glass Containers. Glass containers make a great gift container and they double as a gift. The Container Store has cute ones like the ones above that are made in the USA.
Coupon Code: Save 10% on VZ Wraps cloth gift bags with the coupon code DCRHG
I mostly use cloth bags and gift bags I’ve received from others. I save any usable wrapping from gifts I receive each year. I even reuse the tags I put on my husband’s gifts each year. I’d love to hear how you wrap your gifts, join the conversation in the comments.