My smart phone is a huge part of my life and grocery shopping is no exception. I use several apps to keep me organized and save me money. Do you have a smart phone? Check out these great apps to help you out.
5 Apps That Help You Save on Groceries
- ShopShop– Making a shopping list and sticking to it is very important. This free shopping list app is a great way to make sure you don’t forget your list. You can also have multiple lists at the same time.
- Ibotta– Ibotta gives your rebates for items you buy. You can shop online, submit receipts, or link loyalty cards. They change which products you can get rebates on all the time so just check before you go shopping. Not all of the products are natural but you will often find natural products.
- BerryCart– Very much like Ibotta but with natural products. Very simple to use!
- Checkout 51– Checkout 51 is like Ibotta and BerryCart. Like Ibotta it’s not all natural products but you will find some.
- Shrink– A lot like the others above.
- Shopmium– This is like the other apps but you can also donate your rewards to charities.
Bonus: Snap by Groupon– This app also allows you to earn cash back for things you buy but it doesn’t matter where you shop.
You can also find apps for many grocery stores that have coupons and/or sale ads. It’s nice to keep these on your phone in case you forgot to check the ads or thought of something else you need. The ones that have coupons are great because you have to carry a lot less stuff with you when shopping!
There are so many more great apps out there and I always love to learn about new ones. What’s your favorite app to help you save on groceries? Share in the comments below or join the conversation over on Facebook.
Don’t forget to come back every Monday for more tips on eating Real Food on a Budget.