Quick and Easy Cheesy Tomato Sauce
|February 9, 2014||Filled under Food, Recipes|
My husband and I are not the biggest fans of red sauces, we prefer cream sauce. However, we both really love this red sauce. And it’s really easy. I like to serve it over pasta with meatballs or just some ground beef/bison. It’s one of my go-to-meals when I need something quick. Feel free to change the amount of cream cheese and heavy cream to fit your tastes.
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce (I use homemade but jar is fine)
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Optional: meat and parmesan cheese
- Heat sauce and add cream cheese.
- Once the cream cheese is melted, add meat if desired.
- Once all is heated, add cream.
- Serve over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
If you make this recipe I’d love to hear what you thought. Share in the comments below or on my Facebook page.