|October 27, 2012||Filled under Uncategorized|
As I talked about earlier this year, I’m trying to lose some weight and get fit. I have many chronic health issues, including some heart issues and a high risk factor for diabetes, so excise and maintaining a healthy weight is extra important for me. A few months ago my husband and I joined a local gym. I started off strong, working out there or at home everyday, and swimming most Tuesdays and Thursdays. But then a combination of frustration from not seeing much change and asthma get in the way.
I’m finally trying to get back on track! And the timing is good because I have new shoes from PlanetShoes. They are Patagonia Tsali 2.0 shoes. PlanetShoes has so many great eco-friendly shoes it was hard to pick which ones I wanted. These shoes have had a good trial period the past couple of weeks. The first day I had them I walked in a parade. It was a total of around 2.5 miles or so. And it was the world’s fastest parade, I guess everyone was cold because those of us walking and handling out flyers and candy had to run at times to get caught up with the trucks. I also walked more later when I did some shopping with my parents and some friends, so it was a nice little test. I’ve also used them at the gym a couple of times. I have been very happy with the shoes and I’ve also been happy with PlanetShoes and all they have to offer.
For the Shoes-
- They are attractive.
- They are very comfortable.
- My feet hurt less than normal when I wear them.
- They are vegan.
- They are PVC-free.
- They have a large selection of eco-friendly shoes.
- They have a lot of PVC-free and vegan shoes, which can be hard to find.
- They have great prices.
- Their return policy is really good.
- They share a LOT of info on each shoes, making it easy to find the features you want.
For the Shoes-
- A little pricey. Not the most expensive I’ve seen but not cheap. They are high quality though and are worth it.
- There are some shoes that don’t fit my standards. However, I’m very picky (want vegan, no PVC, eco-friendly material, etc..) and I found it easy to find information on the shoes on the site making it easy to find which shoes did fit my standards. It’s nice to have all of the info you need to make the best choices you can for you and your family!
Have you heard of PlanetShoes? Think you would order from them in the future? I know I will use them again in the future.
These shoes were given to me by PlanetShoes as part of the Go Green, Get Fit Challenge. The Go Green, Get Fit Challenge is made possible with the generosity and support of these partners:
Presented by - PlanetShoes.com
Affilate Partner - Active.com
Media Partner - http://
Sponsored by - http://NatureBox.com/
Disclaimer: While I was given these shoes by PlanetShoes, these thoughts are my own. I was not paid to post this or told what to say.