Green Holiday Guide: Snail’s Pace Giveaway *Closed*
|November 30, 2010||Filled under Uncategorized|
Snail’s Pace has beautiful gift bags, tags, wrapping, note cards, notebooks, and other wonderful gifts that are made from recycled materials and soy inks, using renewable energy. The products are made at the Saint Meinrad Archabbey the on-site printing facility, Abbey Press. Saint Meinrad is home to about 100 men who have dedicate their lives to prayer and work. They believe in serving the greater good and caring for God’s creation. Isn’t that an awesome message for this holiday season?
I was able to review some of their products and they are wonderful. While I would love to see less packaging, the plastic film they use is made from plants and is certified compostable so a lesser evil for sure. I was able to test out some wrapping paper, gift bags, cards, a journal, and a to-do list pad, here are my thoughts.
The wrapping paper is also lovely and heavy duty. It’s great for people like me that try and save it, much to my husband’s dismay. Like with all their products the paper is 100% recycled and printed with soy-based inks.
My favorite product they sent would have to be the gift bags because they are so easy to reuse. They are simple but pretty and seem quite well made so they should hold up well.
The journal and notepad they sent would make lovely gifts year round. They are beautiful and useful which is important to me. Snail’s Pace is a gem, I encourage all of you to check them out! And this is your lucky day because Snail’s Pace is giving away a wonderful prize pack to one lucky reader. The prize includes, ten holiday notecards, a holiday gift bag, and holiday gift wrap. All of that will come in handy so be sure to enter.
And now for the rules-
1. Post your e-mail!!!!! Every time people forget, you can’t win if you don’t leave an e-mail address. (if you have a blogger account that has your e-mail that works as well, or if you fill it out in the info, just somewhere please!)
2. Go to Snail’s Pace and tell me what your favorite item is, this is the mandatory entry.
3. Enter by December 7th at 11:59 p.m.
It’s open to anyone in the continental US.
Extra Entries (post separate comment for each):
1. Blog about the giveaway, post link.
2. Post on Twitter, post link.
3. Add me on Twitter @retrohousewife5, leave username in comment.
4. Follow me, let me know which way you are following. (Google, NetworkedBlog, E-mail, other)
5. Add my button to your site. (the button and code are on the right side of the page) Be sure to leave a link for where you put the button.
6. Like Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook.
7. Like Snail’s Pace on Facebook.
Remember post a separate comment for each of the above ways to enter! They will only count if they are separate.
*This giveaway is sponsored by Snail’s Pace. The prizes comes from them. I was not paid for this post, however I was given a couple of items to review. These are my honest views on the product.