Green Holiday Guide: Lucky Crow Giveaway *Closed*
|November 30, 2010||Filled under Uncategorized|
Lucky Crow is a Portland based company that is working to help reduce all the wrapping waste. They make dozens of beautiful cloth bags that are made in the US and can be used over and over. These bags are high quality and after trying out two of their bags I’m hooked! It’s a quick and easy way to wrap without all the waste.
These bags are one thing you can re-gift without guilt. They are machine washable so no worry about keeping them clean. They are also made of high quality fabric that will last for years. The best part about these bags is that Lucky Crow is going to give one lucky reader a set of 5!
1. Post your e-mail!!!!! Every time people forget, you can’t win if you don’t leave an e-mail address. (if you have a blogger account that has your e-mail that works as well, or if you fill it out in the info, just somewhere please!)
2. Go to Lucky Crow and tell me what your favorite fabric is, this is the mandatory entry.
3. Enter by December 7th at 11:59 p.m.
It’s open to anyone in the continental US.
Extra Entries (post separate comment for each):
1. Blog about the giveaway, post link.
2. Post on Twitter, post link.
3. Add me on Twitter @retrohousewife5, leave username in comment.
4. Follow me, let me know which way you are following. (Google, NetworkedBlog, E-mail, other)
5. Add my button to your site. (the button and code are on the right side of the page) Be sure to leave a link for where you put the button.
6. Like Retro Housewife Goes Green on Facebook.
Remember post a separate comment for each of the above ways to enter! They will only count if they are separate.
*This giveaway is sponsored by Lucky Crow. The prize comes from them. I was not paid for this post, however I was given a couple of bags to review. These are my honest views on the product.